Bleach: Shattered Souls
Join BSS Today.

[Site wide mission #1] Subdue the Battle Hungry Spirit King! Grimmjow_icon__for_ace__by_xxakii-d50c9tn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join BSS Today.

[Site wide mission #1] Subdue the Battle Hungry Spirit King! Grimmjow_icon__for_ace__by_xxakii-d50c9tn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Site wide mission #1] Subdue the Battle Hungry Spirit King!

4 posters

Go down

[Site wide mission #1] Subdue the Battle Hungry Spirit King! Empty [Site wide mission #1] Subdue the Battle Hungry Spirit King!

Post by Knell Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:25 pm

A man with a red haori walked into first division, five reiatsu suppressors were on his wrists, bringing him down to a Captains level, as his level was just too high to suppress without them. He slammed his giant buster blade into the ground and yelled. "Can anyone provide me a decent challenge!?" His voice echoed around the division, sure to draw attention. He had short, spiky crimson hair, and a scar across his right eye. He stood 6'7, was athletic and wore a blood red shihakusho. "I don't care if you all come at once, provide me a challenge!" He bellowed again.You see, the spirit king of this dimension was far different than the one in the main universe, he was hot tempered, young, and always looking for a fight.
Knell
Knell
Founder
Founder

https://bleach-shattered-sou.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Site wide mission #1] Subdue the Battle Hungry Spirit King! Empty Re: [Site wide mission #1] Subdue the Battle Hungry Spirit King!

Post by DrakeClaymore901 Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Entering the arena, Drake stood eyeing up his opponent, it seemed like he was the first one to enter, he was waiting on two others to help him, but he knew he would have to keep the Soul King occupied enough for them to join in and help. A small grin appeared on Drake's face as he saw that the 'King' was young, although the only thing intimidating about him was his massive buster sword, but even that wouldn't be enough to make the recruit turn tail. So you are the elusive King of Soul Society huh? your a bit young he said, his finger tapping the hilt of his zanpakuto ready to draw when an attack was initiated. So are we going to fight or what? the recruit asked, ear phones draped over his neck with a song playing that only Drake was able to make out.

Spoiler:
DrakeClaymore901
DrakeClaymore901

Back to top Go down

[Site wide mission #1] Subdue the Battle Hungry Spirit King! Empty Re: [Site wide mission #1] Subdue the Battle Hungry Spirit King!

Post by Knell Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Spoiler:

The spirit king made no effort to respond, but instead vanished into a whirl of shunpo, moving at speeds that could only be called legendary. He appeared a few feet above Drake and would attempt to grab the man's head and slam his face into the ground as hard as he could. "Don't blame me if you get killed, kid!"
Knell
Knell
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Drake wasn't able to see where the king went but only assumed he was going to attack from behind him or from above him, moving to the side, he grabbed his zanpakuto and sheath backhand and put the sheath beside his zanpakuto's hilt forming an L. Die and Be Reborn Kaen Toreitei he screamed and fire started swirling around his arms, his sheath and his sword, the burning L finally disappeared and now in Drake's hands were two blades, a burning aura enveloping both, and a heat wave was produced from Drake's body, causing it to expand to a 5 meter radius. Killed, nah, hurt maybe but not dead he said, using one blade he swung it in the air and a wave of flames shot from it in a vertical line, using the other blade he slashed the air, another wave of flames shot form only this time horizontally, impacting with the other on it formed a + aimed straight for the king.
DrakeClaymore901
DrakeClaymore901

Back to top Go down

Post by Knell Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:14 pm

The flames slammed into the spirit king at full power, causing a massive explosion, and it seemed as if he had been knocked down, but the smoke cleared and the king stood there, not even a scratch on him. He picked up his buster blade and sighed, this kid wasn't worth his time. He swung it downward, the sheer force of the swing equal to the speed of a Captains shunpo, It had the force of a fully loaded locomotive, if this kid didn't move out of the way, it'd be deadly.
Knell
Knell
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Seeing that the flames had hit him, but there wasn't a scratch on the king worried Drake, but this wasn't going to be enough to prevent him from fighting back, once the king started to swing the blade, Drake jumped back. The force of the blade hitting the ground sent Drake flying, but at least this would deal less damage than the sword. Quickly regaining his posture, Drake started to concentrate and flames started to cloak him, forming a flame like shield around him. Although Drake wasn't able to see through the flames he was able to pin point the kings reiatsu and find him. Flames become my blade, steam become my air Fureimubādofurea he called out and the flames got bigger, causing them to form a perfect bubble, which Drake was able to move his blades within it, whereas before he wasn't without getting burnt. Fureimubādosutoraiku he screamed and a larger wave of fire shot out of the flames, making it bigger and stronger.
DrakeClaymore901
DrakeClaymore901

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Spoiler:

Shunpoeing in, Hiatari watched the fight for a bit. Sighing at the big inconvience he would have to go through the 6th seat got up and yelled to Drake, "Drake! Stop, come here, and hold onto my haori. I'm gonna try this for a bit."

Being ignored and probably not even heard, Hiatari sighed again. He didn't want to fight, but the recruit would get crushed without him. Unsheathing both his zanpaku-tô, Hiatari crossed them in front of his body and a burst of sickening, hollow like reiatsu filled the air.

"Cry and Devour... Itami!"

As he extended both his arms outwards on either side of his body, the ninja swords changed into a shortsword and a scythe, both deadly and ready to draw blood.
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven 158 Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:44 pm

A disturbance could be sensed by those even remotely aware of reiatsu sensing. The air began to get warmer as the large reiatsu filled the air. A single man came forth standing in the air, his red hot reiatsu spread across the battle field; the dense reiatsu was powerful enough to cause an optical illusion for everyone, including the spirit king. Momentarily the ones affected would only see red. Walking forward, slowly, the 1st division captain frowned. Even with his age the man had never been aware of a presence so powerful; even though his suppressor a were active, the spirit king was someone too powerful to handle. Ven brushed back his overly large Captain Haori, the gold mantle rustled as it landed on the ground, having fallen a series of feet. Though Ven appeared to have physical prowess of someone weak, he in fact processed a great deal of strength. Reaching forward the man removed his gold belt and dropped it onto his Haori. All that remained now was his standard shihakushō and his white obi. Taking one step forward, still in the air, a boom echoed; the red reiatsu receding into nothing. What business does the spirit king have with the shinigami of soul society... The voice came out firm, and deep but not too deep. For years we have served your kind, as such, we in turn ask for you to only play your small role. His eyes never leaving the spirit king's body.

His zanpaktou soon burned its way into existence. The flames kindled in the air, in front of his feet and soon burned upward revealing a standard shinigami sword. But if I must teach you a lesson, child, so be it. Ven spoke as easily as he would scold one his own members; even knowing that the power of the spirit king was unmatched by being, As the zanpaktou finished burning its way up Ven placed both hands on the hilt. Though he appeared no older than his early twenties, in this depiction he looked much frailer. So, do you concede such Tom foolery? Of must soul society know that a deity has been given a lesson? As he spoke the red hot reiatsu began to flow out from under Ven's feet filling the air. The sheath on the weapon exploded and flames engulfed the blade. His eyes not leaving his opponent the entire time.
Ven 158
Ven 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Knell Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:53 pm

The Spirit king raised an eyebrow at his challengers and suddenly bellowed with laughter. "Serve me? Who asked you to serve me? Tradition is worthless, if you think I'm unfit to be king, kill me and take my place!" He slammed his blade into the ground with such force that the entire area shook and suddenly his reiatsu burst forward, dwarfing that of the first division captain. It would feel like 900 pounds was pressing down against the shinigami in front of him, it spread out through all of soul society, and this wasn't even a quarter of his full power. He took his hand off his blade and placed his hands in the pockets of his haori. "I'll give you all a handicap, I'll take you on without using my zanpaktou or arms!" He taunted confidently, but the look in his eyes said it well, he could back that claim up.
Knell
Knell
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven 158 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:14 pm

The pressure of the foreign reiatsu certainly managed to do its bit. It was like a poison, it managed to erode the out pouring of Ven's and it left a feeling as though it was invading his body, Even though he was pressed with such a foe with tremendous power, he refused to allow such arrogance be brought down. The weight of the reiatsu was manageable, as a captain Ven had learned many ways to out maneuver such a hassle. His age and experience would play a key factor in the success of this skirmish. His reiatsu began to pour out again, however, it didn't flow out like before. Instead it flowed out creating an orb around Ven. The orb acted as a cushion against the a majority of the weight; it didn't completely remove its factor, but what did remain was manageable through sheer force and power. You are like a child with your power... Ven continued, appearing unphased. A child who needs to be punished... His slit like eyes opened a bit and he vanished, a soft image left behind. The appearance of the captain was in a matter of seconds. Now not even twelve feet from the so-called spirit king, Ven continued his banter. You are a being that can think of nothing but killing...how pathetic. The blade moved upward from Ven's right side aiming to bi-sect the spirit king from his right hip to his left shoulder. The speed would be unmatched by untrained eyes.

He knew his opponent would either have to dodge or take the full force of the attack. So Ven spoke once more, this time he directed his tone to his subordinates. Get ready. Put the entirety of your spirit on the line and crush him here! Even if your flesh is torn asunder, be as a steel wall down to your last shard of bone! You must not let him take even a single step more.. Ven wasn't the type to be serious, but against some as powerful as the spirit king, he had to. Continuing with his attack Ven re shaped the flames running along his sword into a longer blade. Swiping his blade the verse way, he attempted to cleave the spirit king along his waist now, not holding back in physical strength or speed.
Ven 158
Ven 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Knell Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:27 pm

The Spirit king brushed off the man's words, his eyes a mask of boredom. As the attacks came, all they hit was a haori, it was cut to ribbons, but the king was gone. Utsumei! He was standing directly above Ven, floating in the air, he would then attempt to slam his right foot downward onto the man's skull, with amazing speed and strength. He would then leap backwards, successful or not and land on the air again. What the people didn't know, was that the spirit king was testing them, he wasn't out for blood, he was testing their resolve, their willpower to protect soul society from a foe far outclassing them.
Knell
Knell
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Hiatari stopped, his scythe raised to the spirit king. This reiatsu was difficult for him to move through but he could handle it. Sighing he said, "I don't think a normal hollow will be enough for you."

From behind the shinigami opened a giant garganta. At a first glance all that could be seen was just an endless plane of black. But soon a figure started to take shape. It was as tall as a skyscrapper and wore a giant bone-white mask. He had brought a gillian to the battlefeild and he hoped it wouldn't die to quickly.

The gillian simply looked at their opponent and opened it's mouth as a blue cero began to form between it's teeth.
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Feeling the presence of not only Hiatari but also the Captain, Drake clicked his fingers and the flame shield disappeared. Thanks guys, I knew you would come he said, although his vision was slightly red, he was able to counter that heat with his own, both flame zanpakuto's in the one battle field would surely give them a slight advantage. Watching the king, Hiatari and the captain fight was surprising, but Drake wanted to fight also so quickly rushed in, behind the king, ready for a sneak attack. Lifting one of his hands, he concentrated. Hado #31 Shakkahō he shouted and a red ball of energy was shot at the king, then grabbing some aura from around his blade he started to roll it around in his hand, micing in with his own reiatsu, a fire ball was formed, lifting it up using his blade he threw that also at the king, a bit lower than the Shakkahō he fired previously.
DrakeClaymore901
DrakeClaymore901

Back to top Go down

Post by Knell Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 pm

As he was going to kick the captain, he sensed two things, one was a gillian that was ready to cero his ass, and the other was a shakkahou that was coming toward him from behind. He was in quite the predicament, at that moment, the cero and the two fireballs from behind him, slammed together, seemingly incinerating the spirit king. However, when the smoke cleared, his clothes were a bit singed, but other than that, he was merely cracking his neck and stretching. "That was pretty good, care to throw me another? Sorry, but I'm still warming up." At that moment, he appeared directly in front of the gillian and kicked it with his right foot, instantly crushing it's mask and destroying it. "Next?" The Spirit king landed on the ground, a few dozen feet from his three opponents. "Oops, my bad. I forgot to introduce myself, as you all know. I'm the Spirit king, as for my name. Just call me, Shinra."

Spoiler:
Knell
Knell
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven 158 Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Ven's eyes had followed Shinra the entire time he battled the two lesser seats. It had been sometime since the captain had to work so hard. His narrowed eyes looked all around the king. Taking a step forward he emerged from between the two lesser seats and frowned. Listen up! He said to his subordinates. Always remember there is no mercy for he who obstructs justice. Make sure he doesn't get off the hook without a thrashing. Ven, from past memories of him, was never a dead set man. He mainly preferred to watch as the trees and grass grew. But for such an arrogant and vile person before him, he would bare the mask of a demon. He spoke once more to his followers. Know that dying to exterminate great evil is the purpose of the 1st! The man lowered his stance, right leg bent partially and the left a support; rotating his body he placed his zanpaktou to his left side taking on the battōjutsu stance. His eyes had now closed, embers began to rise and the reiatsu orb around the captain soon fell; his muscles began to show more.

The entire time, he was preparing himself for a swift deadly move: iaidō. It was something he learned and mastered in his youth, thus he became one of few iaidoka masters. As his eyes finally cracked, all the flaming reiatsu receded into the blade in a burst of light and the captain vanished. Shortly reappearing, in less than a split second, six feet in front of Shinra. His blade, surely at this distance would never reach. But in one precise, extremely fast, controlled, fluid motion Ven slashed in a horizontal motion. With that the flames around his blade came forth, making the weapon now eight feet in length. Traveled at almost mimicking a shunpo, aiming again to bisect his opponent. But that wasn't all, as his blade came forth he called out: Gōka Mekkyaku With that simple phrase a torrent of flames came forth; possibly able to completely cover and scorch whatever was on the other side.
Ven 158
Ven 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Nodding at his captain's words, Hiatari stood in the same place he had been in before. Stretching his arms outward, both his his swords began to glow bright as he charged bala in both. Swing his blades in front of him several times, the 6th seat sent a barrage of projectiles that if the hit, would most likely sting quite a bit to distract the soul king from the incomming attack from his leader.
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Nodding to the captain, Drake jumped back a few paces, and put one of his blades in the cloth around his waist grabbing another handful of aura around his blade, he mixed it with his reiatsu making an even bigger, stronger fire ball than the last throwing it at the Soul King, he would then use the other blade to shot another wave of fire at him, then charge towards it using it as a distraction in order to land a sword slash on him, if he didn't get close enough, but his aura did then it might result in a 3rd degree burn on the Soul Kings chest as a result of it.
DrakeClaymore901
DrakeClaymore901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down