Bleach: Shattered Souls
Join BSS Today.

[1st Division] Heated Trial Spars Grimmjow_icon__for_ace__by_xxakii-d50c9tn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join BSS Today.

[1st Division] Heated Trial Spars Grimmjow_icon__for_ace__by_xxakii-d50c9tn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[1st Division] Heated Trial Spars

+3
Valkyrie
Frost
Ven 158
7 posters

Go down

[1st Division] Heated Trial Spars Empty [1st Division] Heated Trial Spars

Post by Ven 158 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:48 pm

1st Division Heated Trial Spars

Located in the deepest parts of the 1st, lies a portal to a world of magma and fire.
It is said the realm was created even before the Gotei was formed, crafted by the
strongest warrior's will, strength, and unmatched power.

Upon entrance, the heat can be felt, instantly lowering even the strongest of captains
and seated members to a mere recruit level.
Spoiler:

Rules:
-All trainers are at a recruit level.
-No Trial is to exceed 4 posts per person.
-No GM
-Respect all Forum Rules
-Cursing is to be kept a minimal level (soft curse)

What to Remember
-Each spar will be reviewed.
-This spar dictates the spot you
receive in the division.
-Have FUN

Grading Scale
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ven 158 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Ven 158
Ven 158

Back to top Go down

[1st Division] Heated Trial Spars Empty Re: [1st Division] Heated Trial Spars

Post by Frost Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:32 am

Making it to the place that he had been directed to go after joining the 1st division, Hiatari nervously stepped through the large redish-orange portal leading to a seperate world not apart of the Gotei. The first thing he noticed was the heat; it felt as if his skin was about to melt right off his bones and he could barely just walk around normally with the intense condition weighing down his abilities.

Squinting due to how hot it was, the shinigami looked around. The place was filled with magma and flames, not to mention the menacing structure that one wall created in front of him.

"This place fits the first division well..." Hiatari said as he spoke to himself. He was really fascinated on how such a place was created and decided he would research it when he had free time, however at this moment he had something important to do and was rather impatientbto do it.

"I wonder where they are?" he muttered as he once again spoke aloud; his foot tapping against the ground as he waited for his opponent to arrive.
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Valkyrie was estatic at getting into the First Division. No, Her first division. She bounded to the arena that the Captain had directed her to, smiling enthusiastic. Her manner was more than somewhat deflated, however, when she arrived at the arena. "Oh, my god! It's so HOT in here!" The recruit exclaimed, fanning herself with a hand. She looked up and around at her rocky surroundings, and remarked to herself, albeit rather loudly, "And it looks so... so... EVIL here! The walls! They have... FACES!!!" Valkyrie gasped, and then shook her head at how odd she was being. C'mmon, Val. Get your head in the game! A voice said from inside her, and she nodded, then briskly strode over to Hiatari. "Hi there! My name's Valkyrie Cain, and I'm the one that's about to kick you in the face." Valkyrie said to the boy enthusiastically, with a smile sprawling across her face.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasapop Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:51 am

Yawning as she lazily sat up from her resting position on the face of the statue she was sitting on top of, Tara drew her long, slender fingers through her flaming red hair. So these are the new recruits huh? Tara thought to herself as she scratched her head. Swinging her legs over the edge of the face, completely ignoring the menacing look it had on it, and the heat that swarmed around her. Wiping a bit of sweat that had accumulated on her forehead without her noticing, Tara looked around, thinking that there was meant to be three new recruits, not two. Jumping off the stone statue to land in front of Hiatari and Valkyrie, Tara raised her arms up above her head and yawned. "So....you're the two new recruits huh? One's missing, but that's ok. He will be punished" Tara said, shooting a wicked smile towards the two recruits in front of her. Lowering her arms, Tara looked between the two as she introduced herself. "Hello, and welcome. I am Tara, your VC. Pleasure to meet you all" she said, greedy eyes scanning over the two recruits as if she was a wolf that had just cornered two rabbits
Tasapop
Tasapop
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:23 am

Entering to the realm, young Shinigami looked around. It was hot inside. He let out a sigh and continued his way, where he was going to be tested. He arrived at the place and saw three other Shinigami's. One of the women said she was going to punish him and she was a Vice Captain, which made Eldridge wonder whether he was in trouble or not. After a while he finally decided to approach and introduce himself. "Hello, I'm Ryusaki Eldridge. Nice to meet you." He walked past the VC and stood next to the boy. He looked at the VC only to see she was looking at him strangely. He was expected to fight. He placed his hand over his Zanpakuto's hilt and started unsheathing it slowly. "I hope you won't punish me." After he unsheathed his Zanpakuto, he waited carefully for any incoming attack. "This is going to be interesting." he thought and smiled.

Last edited by EldridgeMavs on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Eldridge
Eldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven 158 Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Do to the amount of contenders the spar posts will be as so.

Hiatari
Valkyrie
Eldridge
Tara.

Since its three vs one Tara will fight at a 8th seat level. Remember, only 4 posts per recruit. Thank you.
Ven 158
Ven 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Tasapop wrote:
Spoiler:

Hiatari frowned, he thought he knew this woman but he could not remember from where. Just simply shrugging it off he turned towards the Vice-Captain and said, "My name is Hiatari and I believe we should begin..." On the last word he shunpoed away and could be seen unsheathing the dual zanpaku-tô which he kept tied to his back with a crimson red ribbon.

Crossing them to form an X in front of him he whispered, "Cry and devour... Itami..." As his weapons seemed to glow with a blackish reiatsu, he swung them to he sides and they had now changed. In his right hand sat a short swort; it was green, black, and gold in design and the blade curved as if it had been carved by the air. In his left hand was a menacing 6 foot scythe, it appeared to be made of bones and a blackish-gray metal.

I can't believe I had to release my shikai immediatly but this heat seems to have a weakening effect on my abilities... The shinigami thought before once more shunpoeing, only now he would appear next to Tara with iis scythe swing from the left to her waist. With his short sword he would do something that may even suprise the Vice-Captain; he would charge a bala and send it at the woman he was fighting.

"I have a rather... unique zanpaku-tô..." He said as a garganta opened up behind him and from the darkness stepped a single hollow.

Last edited by Hiatari on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasapop Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Spoiler:

Looking over at Eldridge, the boy she had been waiting for to arrive, Tara smirked as she replied to his question as he unsheathed his Zanpakuto. "Well, Ryusaki Eldridge-kun, it seems you have arrived just in time. If you had made me wait any longer you would of been punished after this trial" Tara said with a cheeky grin.
Hearing the other boy introduce himself, Tara nodded, eyebrow raised at how familiar he seemed to be to her. "Shikai already boy? I won't say i'm impressed, but it is intriguing." As Hiatari shunop'd next to Tara, his scythe swinging towards her hip, Tara yawned as she swivelled her belt so that her Zanpakuto within it's scabbard would block the incomong scythe from even touching her. "Slow, very slow" Tara commented until she saw the charging bala, causing her to raise her eyebrow. "well you don't see that everyday" she muttered to herself as she swiftly unbuckled her zanpakuto from her belt and forced the scythe blade above her head so she could duck away from the bala, grabbing Eldridge and Valkirye as she did so so that they wouldn't be caught in the crossfire.
Having escaped the Bala, Tara let go of the two recruits, aiming a swift kick with the heel of her foot towards Eldridge's chest while aiming a punch directed at Valkirye's chin. Sensing the hollow, Tara frowned. "Boy! Why bring a damn hollow into this?!" she yelled out, thinking that these recruits were more troublesome than necessary.
Tasapop
Tasapop
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:07 am

After hearing Tara's words and letting out a sigh of relief, Eldridge felt himself lucky. After a moment he was first saved, then attacked by the Vice Captain. Young Shinigami barely managed to dodge and Shunpo away from the incoming kick, which was coming towards his chest, at the last second. Seeing his fellow recruit go into Shikai, he decided to do as well. So he held his Zanpakuto in the air and shouted. "Blow off, Shikkyaku no Kaze!" After a couple of seconds, winds started blowing. Feeling the winds in his face made him relax and get lost in his thoughts momentarily. "Wind Manupulation... One of Shikkyaku no Kaze's basic powers as well as one of its strongest." But still this aspect of his powers was not fully mature and he knew that. But Wind Manupilation was just one of his techniques. Knowing that, Eldridge jumped high in the air. Aiming at Tara, he raised his Zanpakuto and did a vertical slash, yelling "Koroshi no Kaze!" at the same time. A strong concussive and destructive blue colored energy blast was now flying towards her.
Eldridge
Eldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:10 am

Valkyrie shunpo'ed away when she saw Tara aiming a punch for her chin. Frowning, the recruit sighed. She didn't want to use her zanpakuto. She really, REALLY, didn't want to use it. So, instead, Valkyrie circled around the back of her fukutaicho, whispering barely audibly, Bakudo four. Byakurai! Valkyrie directed the kido towards her fukufu with a smile, thinking, Who said I needed to release my zanpakuto?
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasapop Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:47 am

Spoiler:

Seeing Eldridge attack herewith a released Shikai, while Valkyrie aimed a Bakudo behind her, Tara let out a tired sigh. She wanted to release her own shikai but she knew it wouldn't be fair to do so on recruits. Damn, I want to teach you all a lesson She muttered to herself as she cracked her knuckles and apparently didn't bother moving. As the wind attack hit her alongside the Bakudo, what was actually hit was an apparent mirage of herself as she had shunop'ed at the last minute away from the two attacks. Nice try Tara smirked as she now stood behind Eldridge, aiming yet another swift kick at his back to push him forward with a strong force
Tasapop
Tasapop
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 am

Eldridge was shocked. He quickly turned back and held his sword vertically while shouting "Kaze no Tate!" A large wind-shaped blue barrier formed in front of the blade, blocking the Vice Captain's kick. But the force of the kick was a lot bigger than he had anticipated. Soon his shield cracked and Tara's kick hit Eldridge sending him flying. "Damn!" He tried to regain his balance but couldn't because of the air pressure. Then he held his Zanpakuto tightly and said once again "Blow off, Shikkyaku no Kaze!" The winds that were in his command surrounded him and helped him regain his balance. He landed and started charging red energy in his left hand. "Kunrinsha yo! Chiniku no kamen, banshō, habataki, hito no na o kansu mono yo! Shōnetsu to sōran, umihedate sakamaki minami e to ho o susume yo!(meaning:Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!)" He aimed at Tara and yelled. "Hadō #31, Shakkahō!"
Eldridge
Eldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:28 am

Spoiler:

As the hollow rushed foward, Hiatari stayed behind. He was breathing rather heavily as it appeared that the heat had made him much weaker than he originally thought. He hoped he would at least have been able to summon such a weak hollow and not be exasted but he was wrong. Damn, what is wrong with this place? I'm not usually this sluggish and my attacks are weak... He thought as he once again scanned his surrondings only to grow wide eyed when he saw how close to Tara he really was. I'm to close... won't be able to dodge a direct attack like this...

He did the only thing he could do at this moment and directed the hollow towards Tara. As the creature neared her, it raised a claw into the air and swung it down with a loud roar. However, it relied to much on brute strength and not enough on speed. It's attack would most likely miss and his hand would get stuck in the ground giving Tara the perfect opportunity to attack it's summoner.
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasapop Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:05 am

Having a Hado spell and a hollow charging towards her, Tara let out a sigh. "You Recruits. you're more trouble than you're worth" after saying this, a wide smile cracked across Tara's face as she took hold of the hilt of her Zanpakuto. Drawing the sword, Tara quickly dashed forward, jumping up and slicking the mask of the hollow, causing it to disintergrate. as the hollow began to break away, Tara shunpo'ed next to Eldridge, the bare blade of her sword sitting lightly above Eldridge's adam's apple.
Tasapop
Tasapop
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:06 am

Seeing the blade at his throat ready to cut it, Eldridge slowly backed down a few steps away while sheathing his Zanpakuto. The wind around them disappeared. He was amazed by how powerful the VC was, avoiding the Hado and finishing the hollow off at the same time. He gave her a formal bow. "Tara-chan. You're much more powerful than I am and to be honest I am amazed by your strength." He got up. "It'll be an honor to work with you in the future." He smiled. Then turned back and walked towards the exit.
Eldridge
Eldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasapop Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Nodding her head at Eldridge as she walked off towards the exit, Tara smiled One down, seems like there are two to go she said with an evil glint in her eyes. Turning to face the boy who had called forth the hollow, Tara sprinted through the rocky and lava coated terrain to attack Hiatari from the front, only to shunop behind him, aiming the hilt of her Zanpakuto towards his temple. Usually Tara would be able to do this in the split of a second, but due to the fact that she had to both restrain her abilities since she was fighting recur units, and the atmosphere of the training ground being stifling upon her abilities, Tara was slightly slower than usual, though still deemed exceptionally fast
Tasapop
Tasapop
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Turning around as Tara came from behind, Hiatari was hit but not in the intended location. As a rather large mark appeared on the shinigami's forehead his sight was slowly swallowed by an everlasting darkness and in a last attempt to do some damage to the vice captain, raised his zanpakutou which was now sealed again, and made a slash downward as he fell. Passing out he smiled, knowing if the attack landed, then at least he would be helping the last recruit... even if it was only a tiny bit.

Now surronded in darkness, Hiatari had plenty of time to think as his unconscious body either layed on the ground or Tara caught him. He had time to ponder on the mystery of why this woman sounded familiar and he had time to wonder what had gone wrong.
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by God of War Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:01 am

Grave hurried through the portal to the location he was directed to by the taichou and noticed his sparring buddy and opponent , when the heat from the magma covered world hit him, it was almost overwhelming.
Sweat poured of Grave's brow as he made his way over the rocky terrain to where the others had already started fighting.

Grave stopped and his held his hands up in front of his face 'my power, what is happening? this place must be draining it from me.... i guess i have no choice but to release my shikai.'
Grave withdrew his zanpuktou from the sheathe at his right side and shouted "Burn the sun Kami no maisō!"
The blade melted and covered Grave's body creating a solid metal armor and covering his hands and feet in an almost indestructible metal. The now armored Grave hurried towards the battle while trying to conserve his energy as it seemed to be slipping away with every passing moment.

Grave finally reached the battle and noticed the fighting style of his opponent and laughed with joy A hakuda user! great!
Grave hurried forward as a man headed back towards the exit, and watched as another was swiftly knocked out, seeing these events, Grave decided to try and take the woman with the flaming red hair by surprise, Grave used shunpo multiple times to quickly arrive at the right side of the woman who had been beating the other Recruits and flicked a right footed instep kick at the woman's right knee.

Spoiler:
God of War
God of War
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 am

Following closely behind Grave, Drake rushed through the portal in order to help him fight the vice captain. Once he entered the heat was immense and his stamina seemed to be getting drained every second that passed. Although used to the heat, he still felt weak. Looking around he saw that Hiatari and Eldridge were done for and it was only Valkyrie left. Seeing that Grave had released his zanpakuto, Drake thought that he would A: make things worse with his release or B: help Grave and Valkyrie out.

Grabbing his sheath and zanpakuto, he put them together, making an L shape, raising his reiatsu a bit he finally said something. Die and be Reborn Kaen Toreitei flames started to engulf his arms, sheathe and zanpakuto. Once it settled the sheathe and sword were gone, but in their place were two Scimitar blades. Heat radiated from both of them, and himself making a heat wave of sorts within a 5 meter radius of them. Walking over to Grave he had both blades to his side, ready to fight. So our opponent is Tara, you ready Grave? he asked his fellow recruit, but he didn't hear, he already rushed in to fight Tara. Using shunpoed to the front of Tara, as Grave was ready to attack her from behind. Using one sword he would aim a quick jab to the chest, and the other a slash across the jaw on the left side. Aura engulfed both blades, and if Tara didn't get hit by them but was still close enough, the aura would burn her.

Spoiler:
DrakeClaymore901
DrakeClaymore901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down