Bleach: Shattered Souls
Join BSS Today.

[1st Division] Infinite Flame Restaurant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[1st Division] Infinite Flame Restaurant

Post by Frost on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Infinite Flame Restaurant

Welcome to the First's Infinite Flame Restaurant!

From the outside, the restaurant appears to be a three story building that overlooks a pool.

Spoiler:

Upon entering the second floor you learn the entire staff is made up of the first division's favorite anime and manga characters.

Spoiler:

From here you may be seated at one of the various tables or booths in the back. Upon being seated you are allowed to get up and go get food from our seemingly endless selection of food within the all you can eat buffet.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

On the third floor there are many things you can do including: mini-golf, an arcade, a sports area, a lazer tag arena.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The 1st floor is a big lounging area with a bar. There is also a stage for singers and you may also exit to the pool from here.

Spoiler:

Staff
:
Spoiler:
BK201/The Black Reaper (Darker than Black) - Head Chef
Rin (Fate Stay Night) - Sous Chef
Natsu (Fairy Tail) - Commis Chef
Yin (Darker than Black) - Waitress
Archer (Fate Stay Night) - Waiter
Lucy (Fairy Tail) - Bartender
Rukia (Bleach) - Singer
Orihime (Bleach) - Singer
Mizore (Rosario+Vampire) - Singer
Ichigo (Bleach) - Front of the House

Rules:
All 1st Division Rules apply
All Forum Rules Apply
Have Fun!

Last edited by Hiatari on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hollowfied Snow Person
Frost
King of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [1st Division] Infinite Flame Restaurant

Post by DrakeClaymore901 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Entering the restaurant that had recently been opened up in the division, Drake noticed that it had a very interesting, but beautiful layout. Walking up to the ginger haired man who seemed to be the person to talk to for finding a seat. Drake nodded his head to the man and said, Table for one please once he stated that he wasn't a smoker and that it would only be him the red haired man followed it up by Come this way please and he took him to an open seat. Sitting down, Drake heard two female voices singing in sync with each other, turning to see a ginger haired woman singing beside a dark haired woman, Drake started to click his fingers until a silver haired waitress approached him, her purple eyes seemed very tired, and somewhat depressed but she put on a giant smile. Are you ready to order sir? she inquired but Drake held up his hand to gesture that he wasn't ready yet. Sitting silently, Drake would listen to the young girls sing until he was ready to order.
DrakeClaymore901

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Walking into the restaurant, Hiatari sat down at a table for four that he had reserved under "Ebisawa". Being greeted by the waitress he said, "No thank-you Yin, I'm waiting for a few more guests."

Sighing, he put on a very similar expression to that of the waitress currently taking orders for drinks.

Hollowfied Snow Person
Frost
King of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top