Bleach: Shattered Souls
Join BSS Today.

Bleach: Next Generation [RP] Grimmjow_icon__for_ace__by_xxakii-d50c9tn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join BSS Today.

Bleach: Next Generation [RP] Grimmjow_icon__for_ace__by_xxakii-d50c9tn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Next Generation [RP]

3 posters

Go down

Bleach: Next Generation [RP] Empty Bleach: Next Generation [RP]

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:36 am

Bleach: Next Generation

Karakura Town
Bleach: Next Generation [RP] 487650-karakura_town_large

Both residents of the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo can freely enter and exit the world of the living with little to no effort. Many beings populate this area being humans, vizards, or maybe even the occasional Soul Reaper and Arrancar.

Hueco Mundo
Bleach: Next Generation [RP] 288px-Hueco_Mundo01

Those who reside here have the ability to freely exit or enter as they they please however beings from the Soul Society and the world of the living may have some difficulty. Hollows and Arrancars can be commonly seen in this area.

Soul Society
Bleach: Next Generation [RP] Fffffffffffgtrgrgrgtrgrgrtg

Soul Reapers and wholes are commonly sern here but only Soul Reapers can freely pass through. The occasional human or hollow/arrancar is seen as well.
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Next Generation [RP] Empty Re: Bleach: Next Generation [RP]

Post by DrakeClaymore901 Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:53 am

Sitting on his throne, in Hueco Mundo due to Nel, Tier and his father being away, Drake, the 2nd strongest arrancar started to get bored so decided he would take a trip to the human world, to see what life was like there. Due to Tier's rule, the arrancars all 4 of them lived a peaceful life with the soul reapers, at times this was perfect, but for someone like Drake it was boring, he had no real test of power to go up against. Seriously hope there is something more fun to do in the World of The Living Drake snarled before opening a garganta that lead to the WotL.

A garganta opened up near Karukura High School, the perfect place for Drake to 'fit in' he had the posture and looks of a normal student all with the exception of his hollow mask remnant, which was in the form of two fangs hanging down his mouth, but this didn't bother him. Walking into the courtyard, a majority of the students looked at him, thinking he was a vampire or some other demon, but Drake just walked past them, not acknowledging their existence. Does anyone want to fight me? he screamed, his jagged number 2 symbol was shown just below his left nipple, which was clearly shown as Drake had a habit of not buttoning up his shirt.
DrakeClaymore901
DrakeClaymore901

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:20 am

Deep within Hueco Mundo, on the canopy of Los Noches, A blue light flashed and a pillar of reiatsu appeared. From the air reiatsu released from a battle that had taken place many years ago began to stir and condense as it took on a humanoid form. Now in the middle of it stood a man with no clothes except on top of his blue hair which appeared to be a hollow mask remnant. The same remant of Ulquiorra Schiffer; the former fourth Espada.

As reishi rushed into his body, his reiatsu grew as well untill it began to crack the fake sky that lay below. In fact it was enough to make the average hollow drop dead.

When the lights faded, four lines began to extend upon his chest. Upon being connected they made one number...

Last edited by Hiatari on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:45 am

A human, one who seemed to be the bully of the school stood in front of Drake, the boy tensed his fists and tried to land a punch on him, before it could even make contact, Drake had grabbed his hand and started to squeeze it, forcing the boy to his knees. Laughing Drake let go of his grip and flicked the boy sending his flying towards the front doors of the school, forcing them open the boy landed in the wall just through the door, laughing Drake put his hands in his pockets and walked up towards the boy, who's head was now bleeding from the location as to were he was flicking, looking at the boy, Drake grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up, gazing at the human, he sensed fear in the boys eyes, and could fell liquid being poured onto his foot, the boy was peeing himself. Growling at the disgusting human, Drake flung him out of the school, making the boy land in the same spot he had been flicked from. You disgusting boy! do you know who I am! I am King of the Arrancars! he growled, then took out his zanpakuto, and pointed it towards him. Apologize right now! and bow to your king Drake commanded. So..so.sorry cried the teenage boy, and Drake sheathed his zanpakuto once more, and walked away from the school, finding something else to do.
DrakeClaymore901
DrakeClaymore901

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Young Vizard was about to go to Soul Society when he felt a strong reiatsu. He closed the Senkaimon and shunpoed towards that direction. He landed to a spot, where it was really difficult to see and watched him. As he punched the human, he saw the number 2 tattoo. "Whoa! An Espada." His smiled revealed his upper teeth like his fathers. "Jackpot!" It has been some time since Eldridge fought somebody strong. After the Espada was done with the boy he shunpoed in front of him. He unsheathed his Zanpakuto. "Heya. Looking for somebody to fight?" He released some of his vast half hollow reiatsu. "It's not wise to beat humans. If you really are a king, you have to fight with equal opponents." It was enough for his opponent to understand his level. "My name is Eldridge Hirako. Tell me who you are and then we can have some fun." He smiled and waited for his opponent to introduce himself.
Eldridge
Eldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Seeing the man who shunpoed in front of him, Drake's smiled widened, his fang like hollow remnant was now looking oddly placed on his face, as his smile grew. Hearing the last name of the man, Drake's eyebrow raised, So you are the son of Shinji huh? he asked, scratching the top of his head, ruffling his brown hair in the process. Hearing the man scold him gently about attacking the human he shrugged his shoulders. That human thought he could take me on, so I didn't want to decline him his fight, by the way I am Drake Jaegerjaques, the son of Grimmjow Jaegerjaques and Orihime Inoue he said, calmly and released his own hollow reiatsu. Grabbing a hold of his zanpakuto, he jumped in the air, and let out a giant howl like a wolf, he would then slam down on the ground, both hands on his zanpakuto, aiming to slice down the Vizard's arm.
DrakeClaymore901
DrakeClaymore901

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 pm

"He must be a gifted one since he could see you." Young Vizard smiled. Leaning who the Espada in front of him was and his parents explained his opponents style. "Grimmjow? Oh I remember. My father told me his fight with him. I hope you are more than that!" Young Vizard quickly unsheathed his Zanpakuto and blocked the slash with his blade. He pushed Drake back without using much force. He wanted to fight him but without destroying the town. That's why he jumped and shunpoed upwards. He focused his reiatsu under his feet and stood in the air. "Not too shabby Arrancar. But I can't fight you without holding back when you are there!"
Eldridge
Eldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Staggering slightly, Hiatari fell off the canopy and hit the sand below with a giant explosion. Yet he just simply lay there, his naked body unharmed as he tried to remember anything. It took him a while, but he did find one memory, and only one memory. It was of a man with orange hair. They had been in some fight but now his own body was turning to dust. Discarding the thought, Hiatari tried next to remember his name.

In the end, he gave himself a new first name but had managed to somehow figure out his last was Shiffer. Standing he said, "I wonder..."

In front of the arrancar a garganta opened and he began to make his way to the world of the living.
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Eldridge wrote:"He must be a gifted one since he could see you." Young Vizard smiled. Leaning who the Espada in front of him was and his parents explained his opponents style. "Grimmjow? Oh I remember. My father told me his fight with him. I hope you are more than that!" Young Vizard quickly unsheathed his Zanpakuto and blocked the slash with his blade. He pushed Drake back without using much force. He wanted to fight him but without destroying the town. That's why he jumped and shunpoed upwards. He focused his reiatsu under his feet and stood in the air. "Not too shabby Arrancar. But I can't fight you without holding back when you are there!"

His attack was blocked, and now the young vizard was now standing on the air. Licking his left fang, Drake sonidoed upwards to met him in the air. Gifted humans? there is no such thing, they maybe able to see us spirits but in the end they are still weak he laughing and then opening his mouth, two balas began to charge from each of his fangs, the two blue beams then shot forward aiming to hit the vizard in each of the arms. My father was weak, he was only 6th Espada I am 2nd, well for now anyway he said at his comment about Grimmjow.
DrakeClaymore901
DrakeClaymore901

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Stepping out of the garganta, Hiatari looked around. He appeared to be in the air overlooking two figures, a vizard and an arrancar. Making a disapproving noise with his teeth, the espada took a step out of the link to Hueco Mundo as it shut. Looking down with cold eyes, he suppressed his reiatsu and said, "Trash..." Still without any sort of clothing, he walked past the two and made his way to the school below, licking his lips as he imagined the meal he was about to make of all the students harboring high spiritual energy.
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down