Bleach: Shattered Souls
Join BSS Today.

The Hollowfied Snow Person V The Charming Demon - Hiatari V Drake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hollowfied Snow Person V The Charming Demon - Hiatari V Drake

Post by DrakeClaymore901 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:55 am

In the most secluded part of the 1st division Headquarters, stood a baron wasteland that no-one bothers to come to, that is except Drake and Hiatari. This wasteland had no vegetation or any wildlife, instead there is sand everywhere. This is the perfect arena for these two to fight on.

Drake a recruit from the 1st Division sat waiting for his sparing partner and 6th seat Hiatari. His zanpakuto lay across his legs, which had been crossed over. Where is he? Drake asked to himself, growing bored of waiting in the wasteland for his superior to
show up.
DrakeClaymore901

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hollowfied Snow Person V The Charming Demon - Hiatari V Drake

Post by Frost on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:05 pm

In the distance, a splotch of purple could be seen as the 6th seat's haori waved around wildly in the wind. Yawning as he had just woken from a nice long nap before being forced to take place in this spar, the shinigami sat down and shut his eyes. His hands rested on his knees and were no where near the two zanpaku-tôs he had tired to his back.

"Do we really have to spar? Can't we just go have a cup of tea and call it a draw so I can continue my nap?" He asked with a tired voice. Sluggishly, he pulled out a piece of chocolate and began unwrapping it, not one bit interested in the opponent sitting in front of him.

As he took the last of the wrapper off, he placed the candy in his mouth and not to long after a crunch could be heard as he bit down. "Hmmmm, this is pretty good!"

Hollowfied Snow Person
Frost
King of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:31 am

Raising an eyebrow at the sluggish posterior of his superior, Drake couldn't help but feel ashamed at how his superior was acting. Taking a giant sigh, Drake shunpoed in front of the 6th seat and placed his now unsheathed sword under the 6th seats chin, just a few milometers away from his throat. I am sorry Hiatari, but I wish to train and you seemed like a worthy opponent, so please do me the honors of taking this spar seriously he began, he knew he was about to have a rant, so tried not to. AND NOT EAT CHOCOLATE he finished, this time he shouted and his reiatsu flared up, the red and black reiatsu began to swirl around Drake like a tornado. His purple eyes became Dark Red. Taking a deep breath he calmed down and so did his reiatsu Are you ready?
DrakeClaymore901

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Hiatari yawned at the reiatsu of the recruit before him. He really did not feel like participating in this spar but it appeared he had no choice. Finishing his chocolate he sighed before getting up and muttering, "Fine boy. If a spar is what you want, then a spar is what you'll get..."

Quickly sliding to a hand to hand stance, the shinigami looked at the recruit with cold, merciless eyes. Infact, his entire personality had appeared to change in the single movement he had done.

Hollowfied Snow Person
Frost
King of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top