Bleach: Shattered Souls
Join BSS Today.

If an all out war broke out between the divisions... Grimmjow_icon__for_ace__by_xxakii-d50c9tn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join BSS Today.

If an all out war broke out between the divisions... Grimmjow_icon__for_ace__by_xxakii-d50c9tn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If an all out war broke out between the divisions...

+5
Valkyrie
Tsuchi
Eldridge
God of War
Frost
9 posters

Go down

Which division would win a war of divisions? (Without Captains)

If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_lcap10%If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_lcap10%If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_lcap0%If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_lcap0%If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_lcap30%If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_lcap50%If an all out war broke out between the divisions... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

If an all out war broke out between the divisions... Empty If an all out war broke out between the divisions...

Post by Frost Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:50 pm

If a war broke out between the Gotei 13 who do you think would win?

What do you think would happen and why?
Also one more thing... Captains are not included!!! (No Yamamoto)

Spoiler:
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

If an all out war broke out between the divisions... Empty Re: If an all out war broke out between the divisions...

Post by God of War Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:28 am

The Great lord cthulu would rise from hell and slaughter everyone!

Um... i mean, the 6th would win as we have seen, their members are quite beautiful.
afro
God of War
God of War
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

If an all out war broke out between the divisions... Empty Re: If an all out war broke out between the divisions...

Post by Eldridge Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:32 am

I voted for Tenth but actually Second Division could have won considering they have Onmitsukido...
Eldridge
Eldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:31 pm

It could be second I guess... Good point...

But I voted myself for the sixth division..,

Why?

Because they are the Strike Vangard... I think Razz

They are trained harshly, specialize in using their zanpakutous, and are pretty much the role model division of the SS...
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuchi Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:27 pm

I pick the 6th because of dat Byakuya. Has anyone seen how handsome he looks or is it just me?

My next guess would probably dat 2nd division mainly coz mah girl Yoriuchi used to run things in dat divvy back then
Tsuchi
Tsuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Problem there... no captains V_V
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:22 am

I just realized... you forgot Zero Division D:
Also what about kido corps?
Eldridge
Eldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:51 pm

QUESTIOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! How on Earth are you gonna keep Kenpachi out of it?!

Any way, it is in my opinion that the twelfth division, much as I hate the twelfth, would win, due to their smarts, and their little tricks...
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:22 pm

@Val The twelfth is awesome :3

@L Zeroeth and Kido don't count...
Zeroeth is comprised of captains if I am correct so it negates the entire squad basicly and I don't really consider the Kido Corps as a legitimate squad...
You gotta be part of the Gotei 13 as mentioned in the first post :/
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:51 pm

I am going to go with 12th, they have the brains, and Mayuri is one scary guy, plus they will have experiments and scientific stuffs to use against the other Gotei 13 divisions, not to mention Nemu, I bet she is one tough cookie we just don't know yet because we haven't seen her fully fight yet.
DrakeClaymore901
DrakeClaymore901

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Of course she's probably really bad against EMPs XD
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:50 pm

@Hiatari

Why? Kido Corps have their own Captain, Vice Captain and seated officers... They are just more secret than the Gotei 13 Divisions...
Eldridge
Eldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Knell Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Gonna have to give it to first

Spoiler:
Knell
Knell
Founder
Founder

https://bleach-shattered-sou.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Renji and Ikkaku also have Bankai. But Sasakibe's would be probably stronger than theirs
Eldridge
Eldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Eh, But Renji's is a little tricky... With all the pieces... :/

@L - But my first post says GOTEI 13!!!!

Ultimately though... 4th would win...
Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKid300 Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:30 pm

No Captains?.... I think that's easy - 11th, they are the direct-combat Division after all Very Happy
2nd also has big chance since their duties are directly tied in with the Onmitsukidō, each of the top 5 seated officers is in charge of a certain division of the Special Forces and so on, but I think I'll stick with the 11th.. their 3rd seat has bankai! And that's definitely something ^_^
(that's just my opinion, don't hate me)
StarKid300
StarKid300
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by iBankai Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:08 pm

I vote 2nd Division because ninjas. No seriously though, their division is devoted to perfecting ninja arts and has the Stealth Force or whatever it's called. Imagine all the other divisions, which would all end up in a draw because they all have the same skills, and then a group of NINJAS rolls in! I'm serious. The fight would be like, over. Ninjas, man.

Also, a side note: why are 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th all crammed together in the poll? xD That somewhat defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
iBankai
iBankai
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:36 am

They don't all have the same skills, each division specializes in a certain area so they're better at that.

6th's lieutenant has bankai too!

Also think about this:

The 4th specializes in healing!
All the other divisions rely on them to revive injured shinigami so...

what happens when you take away the doctors?
OOC: And the poll only let me have 10 options... need to see if Knell will fix it D:

Frost
Frost
King of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:48 am

4th Division is important. But... I'll quote Unohana here as much as I can remember. "Healing with Kido is not different than medicine." So if we replace the 4th divisioners with medicine, it will be okay lol. (And it takes long to heal with kido)
Eldridge
Eldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum