Bleach: Shattered Souls
Join BSS Today.

[1st Division] Le Inferno HQ

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [1st Division] Le Inferno HQ

Post by Frost on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:06 am

Tara's finger would still hit the 6th seat in the head only now the would find another Hiatari behind her with his scythe to her neck. He was smiling as he said, "I would be careful if I were you! You just hit a speed clone." Pulling back the weapon so the blade pushed against her skin his voice became filled with emptiness as if he was just a shell, "I want you to know my last name before I use this next ability on you. My name is Ebisawa!"

From his blade shot a purple gas that if Tara inhaled, she would begin to see things, things that were crazy or unexplainable. "This is the ability of the last hollow I slayed."

Hollowfied Snow Person
Frost
King of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:30 am

Young Shinigami quickly unsheathed his Zanpakuto and released his Shikai. Eldridge shunpoed behind the sixth seat. He controlled the winds and made them blow so that he could sent the purple gas away. After he did so he shunpoed next to his Vice Captain. "Attacking to a fellow recruit and your Vice Captain... That's not like you. Please know your place, sixth seat." he said seriously. He took his stance, ready for any incoming attack. "If you attack again, I as well, be your oppenent."
Eldridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasapop on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:57 am

Feeling the scythe against her throat and hearing Hiatari's surname, Tara raised an eyebrow. The VC of the first division always made it her duty to find out everything about her recruits and seated officers. It was essential afterall. Do you think i don't know your surname? she asked, as she snickered. Grabbing hold of the blade at her neck, Tara easily began to push it aside as she turned to look at Hiatari, a sarcastic smile on her face.Just because you're my kid brother doesn't mean anything. I will treat you like anyone else. Tara then turned her headvto Eldridge and nodded her thanks to him. turning back to Hiatari, Tara's eyes turned serious, it was clearly evident she wouldn't stand for any more foolishness. Now, Hiatari, i suggest you put away that toy blade of yours

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:19 am

Hiatari made a huffing sound as he sealed his blades. As he walked over to a door, he kicked outwards and knocked it down. Before walking into his Vice-Captain's office where he was going to get ready to be undoubtedly yelled at for his behavior, he turned his head to veiw the 7th seat. "Your boring, I didn't even use half my abilities!" Now looking at Tara he added, "Yeah, I know that, but no one can just kill their sibling. Right, big sis?

Hollowfied Snow Person
Frost
King of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Watching the 5th seat, 6th seat and VC have a spar in front of him, Drake got bored and decided to join in, grabbing his zanpakuto, he released his red and black reiatsu, and shunpoed towards the 6th seat, his sheath would be pushed up against his back and his sword across his throat. Glaring at him, he heard everything about him being the VC's brother. This made him even more angrier and made him resent the 6th seat even more for putting a blade towards his sister. So just because you have power over some of us, you think it is OK to put a blade towards your sister he scolded, pushing the sheath towards his back even more, his eyes turning a dark, deep red. You really are a poor excuse for a shinigami he said, before flames started to encircle his arms, his sheath and his sword. Die and Be Reborn Kaen he muttered once more, and the aura around his blade now in its shikai state would burn Hiatari if he didn't move.
DrakeClaymore901

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

As the blade touched his neck, Hiatari's eyes narrowed and a grin etched its way across his face. Suddenly two voices rung in his mind, Don't do it Hiatari! You shouldn't harm those who don't deserve it!

No, do not listen to her! Show him your power!

Grabbing onto Drake's zanpaku-tô as he yelled out it's release, Hiatari maved it to the side which left a few burns on his left hand. With his right hand which weilded his scythe he made a slash directed to the recruit's torso, only to have it blocked by the shortsword in his othe hand. "If I were you recruit, I would try to distance your self right now." he had a smirk on his face but he was sure only Tara would know how serious he really was.

Last edited by Hiatari on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Hollowfied Snow Person
Frost
King of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:29 am

Seeing that Hiatari had decided to fight him, and not the others, he jumped back, he didn't really want to fight Hiatari in the HQ, but he knew if he didn't do anything about the 6th seat he would probably attack L and Tara once again. Putting both blades in his hands back hand, he took up a fighting stance, and narrowed his eyes, concentrating the heat of his blades and his body, formed a heat wave which engulfed everything within a 5 meter distance, his reiatsu started to flare once more, and the aura around his swords started to become much more apparent. DO NOT TEST ME HIATARI he growled, then rushed in towards him aiming a slash across his neck using the sword in his right hand, and a slash across his chest, using the sword in his left hand. If Hiatari blocked both attacks Drake would aim a headbutt to Hiatari. Come on Drake, I am starting to love you even more said a voice in Drake's head, it was his zanpakuto's.
DrakeClaymore901

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:03 am

Feeling the heatwave, Hiatari's eyes grew wide. Shunpoeing behind the recruit, he aimed the back of his hilt at Drake's head. It was not likely that the it would be dodged due to his speed and the fact that his target was only recruit level. Not to mention the attack could send his opponent to ground if done right.

"Now this fight has become your fault; for if you had not attacked me while I was walking to my sister's office to be yelled at then I never would of retaliated." Hiatari sighed and began to once again walk to his Vice-Captain's office while saying, "In fact, the entire thing is your fault because I have had a perfectly legal reason for the first and every attack."

Hollowfied Snow Person
Frost
King of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrakeClaymore901 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:21 am

Getting slammed in the back by the hilt of Hiatari's zanpakuto, Drake flung to the ground and rolled along it, colliding with a wall which them crumbled and hit him, staggering to his feet, blood was dripping from his head and his body. Eyes still narrowed, he listened to the 6th seats words, and rolled his eyes, getting more and more angrier at the fact that Hiatari was blaming him for everything that was going on. I am to blame? explain to me how? you attacked first, I was only protecting my other squad members from your cero's and attacks, you are to blame not me he shouted, and started to cough, blood spewed from his mouth, after one attack, Drake was downed, he couldn't believe the difference in strength between him and the 6th seat.
DrakeClaymore901

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:50 am

Seeing his fellow recruit was sent flying, young Shinigami unsheathed his Zanpakuto once again. Straightly going into Shikai, he started to release some reiatsu and focus some on his blade. "That's enough, sixth seat. As a man of power, shouldn't you defend and protect people that are weaker than you? Instead you are attacking them!" He raised his Zanpakuto and gathered his reiatsu in his blade. "Gensoku no Kaze!" He swung it down and two winds started flying towards the sixth seat with an incredible speed.
Eldridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:38 am

As the 5th seat yelled out the name of his ability, the floor between Hiatari and his attacker burst open and a white wall shot up, blocking the winds. This barrier was made of hierro, and was very difficult to cut, much less break.

Still facing Drake the shinigami defended himself, "Oh, but her actions were disrupting an investigation. I was trying to solve how a soul made his way into our barracks. When teaching her a lesson, I was attacked and from there I simply defended myself!" A grin grew on his face. His words would put the memebers of the room in a bad position for not just once had he tried to leave and been attacked, but various times.

Hollowfied Snow Person
Frost
King of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldridge on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 am

Young Shinigami simply smiled. "I don't think you know my Zanpakuto's abilities." At the same moment another wind was forming behind the sixth seat. He decided to explain his Shikai. "Wind and weather manipulation. One of Shikkyaku no Kaze's basic powers and again one of its strongest. If I wish I can even attack from a place that I normally can't." It was difficult to understand. But soon it was going to be understandable. The wind behind Hiatari grew larger and formed a large wind that was flying very quickly towards him. "Gensoku no Kaze!"
Eldridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasapop on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:22 am

Walking through the dark and oppressive gates in front of her, Tara let out a yawn as she rubbed her eye with her right hand, and her left easily pushing open the giant doors. Looking around her without really paying any attention to her surroundings, Tara headed directly to one of the couch's, falling into the soft, pillow-like fabric with a heavy sigh. Rolling onto her back, Tara would look up at the ceiling and close her eyes, enjoying the silence as she forgot about all the paperwork that was piling up on her desk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top